Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tea Party with Aragog


We saw a HUMONGOUS spider last night. Biggest spider in the world, and it was in our bathroom. My dad squished it. It had huge fangs. I'm afraid to go to sleep now... I've already woken up to
something moving in my hair, which I squished. I washed my hair after that. It was not fun.

That spider was HUGE. We have pictures. I'll post them sometime.

UPDATE:
 
Well, we had a party on the patio with some locals and showed off the pictures, and they'd never seen anything like it. Everyone was saying "Ooh! Es un nuevo especie!" or "Aah! Es un monstruo!" (jokingly). We can't figure out if it's a spider, or some sort of scorpion-related thing. But we might have killed the only existing specimen, so twiddle-dee-doo for us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Unless someone calls me a slimy jelly bean. That really hurts my feelings.


PLEASE COMMENT!!!